Amenities at Lakeside Country Club
Membership Types Include: Call For our Membership Rates
- Resident Family
- Resident Single
- Young Adult
- Adjoining County Family
- Adjoining County Single
- Non-Adjoining County Family
- Non-Adjoining County Single
- Resident + Grandchild
Members have the use of the following amenities at Lakeside.
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- 50 Brand New 2012 Club Car DS Gas Carts!
- Newly Renovated Banquet/Meeting rooms
- Swimming Pool, Pool House and Deck Area
- Clubhouse/Pro Shop
- Snack Bar/Full Bar
- Driving Range and Practice Area
- Practice Putting Green
* Member must submit an application to the board of directors for approval and follow the rules and regulations of Lakeside Country Club. Approval of this application requires the purchase of one (1) share of the Class A Common Stock of the Lakeside Corporation at the par value of one hundred dollars ($100). Should a share not be readily available at the time of membership, the @100 will be held in trust by the club until available. Upon termination of membership for any reason, said stock is redeemed immediately to the club at the par value of $100 as stated on the certificate. Members must remain a member in good standing to use the facility. Failure to do so will require the member to catch up all dues and fees owed the club before rejoining or using the facilities.
Please keep checking back for more information, and do not hesitate to contact us for all of your golfing needs!